Driver Job in Denver, Colorado : CO
Looking for Driver Jobs? See currently available Driver job openings on driver.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
driver.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any driver job . We provide job resources for Driver positions throughout the industry. driver.jobs.net also provides Driver jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Driver by either city or state.
driver.jobs.net is a driver job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Driver jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your driver job search on driver.jobs.net today.
Company Cdl Driver
Company Cdl Driver Job Description
SEEKING CDL A DRIVERS TO JOIN THE GROENDYKE FAMILY
Local and Regional Route Opportunities Available in Denver
NOW OFFERING $2000 SIGN ON BONUS
Family-owned and operated for over 80 years and we are growing faster than ever in multiple markets across the country.
“We’re not in the Trucking business, we’re in the People business"
As a Class A CDL Truck Driver, your responsibilities will include responsibilities of hauling, handling and safely transporting of liquid or bulk commodities, including hazardous materials.
What We Offer:
- GREAT COMPENSATION PACKAGE
- 24 hour Local Dispatch/Mechanic support – Team Atmosphere
- Consistent steady work
- Driver Recruiter Bonus - $2,000
- Open Door Policy to help with any issue
- Hazmat & TWIC Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation & 6 Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Long and Short-term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) plan and company match
- Quarterly safety incentive plan
- New Tractor Fleet
- Superior preventative maintenance program
Contact a Recruiter at
Denver Driver Job
Company Cdl Driver Job Requirements
- Valid Class A CDL Truck Driver License
- Tanker and Hazmat Endorsed
- 12 months verifiable Tractor Trailer experience
- Minimum of 23 years of age
- Acceptable motor vehicle record (MVR)
- Driver must be physically capable of performing required work
- Professional and Mature Attitude
Achieving the utmost in bulk carrier value has been our tradition since 1932, when Harold C. Groendyke founded our company. Today, we continue this tradition under the leadership of his son, Chairman and CEO John D. Groendyke.
The reason people choose a career here is simple: Groendyke Transport is a place where professionalism is sought, recognized, and rewarded.