Driver Job in Artesia, New Mexico : NM 88210
Looking for Driver Jobs? See currently available Driver job openings on driver.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
driver.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any driver job . We provide job resources for Driver positions throughout the industry. driver.jobs.net also provides Driver jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Driver by either city or state.
driver.jobs.net is a driver job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Driver jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your driver job search on driver.jobs.net today.
Company Cdl Driver
Company Cdl Driver Job Description
Join our Groendyke Transport Family as a CDL A Tanker Driver!
We bring more than 80 years of expertise to liquid bulk shipping operations. To this day we pride ourselves on our fearlessness and determination to go the extra mile one decision at a time.
Due to continued accelerated growth, Groendyke is seeking CDL Drivers in multiple markets.
Local Routes Available in Artesia
As a Class A CDL Truck Driver, your responsibilities will include regional and local driving responsibilities of hauling, handling and transportation of liquid or bulk commodities, including hazardous materials.
Driver Perks – What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation of $55,000-90,000
- Hazmat & TWIC Reimbursement
- Constantly updating our truck fleet & safety equipment
- Free views of high mountain sunrises to desert sunsets
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Long and Short-term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) plan and company match
- Quarterly safety incentive plan
Artesia Driver Job
Company Cdl Driver Job Requirements
- Valid Class A CDL Truck Driver License
- 1-2 Years’ Tractor Trailer experience
- Minimum of 23 years of age
- Acceptable motor vehicle record (MVR)
- Driver must be physically capable of performing required work
- Professional and Mature Attitude
Achieving the utmost in bulk carrier value has been our tradition since 1932, when Harold C. Groendyke founded our company. Today, we continue this tradition under the leadership of his son, Chairman and CEO John D. Groendyke.
The reason people choose a career here is simple: Groendyke Transport is a place where professionalism is sought, recognized, and rewarded.
As we grow, we continue to hire a broad variety of people to perform the many jobs necessary in providing superior services to our customers.